Report on Hygiene and Safety Inspection in International Students ‘Apartments
Dear International Students,
Division of School of International Education, joined by International Cooperation and Exchange, International Exchange Center, inspected the Hygiene and Safety in the International Students′ Apartments in the afternoon of October 30.
Problems found in the inspection are listed as below.
Some students used kitchen appliances such as electric kettles, electric cookers and electromagnetic ovens in bedrooms instead of kitchens.
Electronic devices such as hair dryers and chargers were not turned off in some rooms.
Some students left patch boards about on the floor without turning off.
Some students didn’t clear the rubbish on time. Piled rubbish will be the potential fire hazard.
Bedroom lights and bathroom fans were still on with no one in the rooms.
Some students still do not have sheets and covers on bed.
Some students smoked in the rooms and corridors. Butts and ashes piled up in the corners. According to the regulation, smoking is strictly prohibited in the dormitories.
Oil stains remained on the hearth in the kitchen.
Dear students, please respect the fire-prevention regulations, ensuring the room clean and tidy, eliminating the potential threat to your life and property.All international students should actively learn the knowledge of fire-prevention in order to create a safe and harmonious living environment for the community.
At the same time, we need to praise that some students’ rooms are very tidy, worth of learning.
School of International Education
October 30th, 2017